- BUAD 312: Statistics and Data Science for Business, Spring 2021.
- Co-taught with Jacob Bien .
- I made a
buad312dataR package to make it easier to share data sets with students
- I used blogdown to make a website for specifying which instructor is holding office hours
- I made an additional website
to host supplementary files used during our lectures (this time using
- BUAD 312: Statistics and Data Science for Business, Spring 2020.
- I developed a shiny app
for grading problem set submissions.
- The app displays the knitted HTML file from students and shows the diff output of their .Rmd file compared to the template .Rmd file for the problem set.
- I developed a shiny app for grading problem set submissions.